Holding time: May 3-May 4, 2021
In 2021, after the COVID-19 epidemic prevention and control stabilized, driven by the Henan government and cultural tourism craze, the Henan Yuntaishan Music Festival became the most influential music festival brand in the Central Plains.
Yuntaishan Music Festival has been held two consecutive times since 2018. The 2021 Yuntaishan Music Festival covers an area of 100,000 square meters. With the theme of forest wildness, a huge stage of 100 meters is built on-site to create a boutique cultural tourism project.
1. Implement the requirements of cultural tourism planning innovation, carry out business format innovations in Yuntai Mountain, and build a new business model of Yuntai Mountain Music Festival.
2. It must combine the characteristics of Yuntai Mountain with the needs of the audience, and enhance the consumer experience of music fans and the attractiveness of the music festival.
3. Set up multiple experience areas and integrate trendy elements, so that the music festival is no longer limited to music fans, but also meets young people’s needs to take photos and share on the internet.
1. The gluttonous food trucks, trendy music fan camps, and art creative markets created by JEKEEN DreamWorks provide visitors with multi-faceted cultural and tourism innovative experiences and meet tourists’ diverse needs.
2. In the 48 hours of continuous carnival, the Yuntaishan Music Festival has risen to the top spot in the Tiktok search. In 2 days, nearly 100,000 music fans participated and the exposure reached over 500 million, bringing 200,000 visitors to the scenic spot and attracting hundreds of media to report. It achieved a double harvest of popularity and income.
3. Yuntaishan Music Festival has transformed Yuntaishan Town into an internet-famous site. The night economy format improves the tourist experience and realizes the combination of culture and tourism.
4. In addition to creating economic benefits, the music festival has also led consumption to the scenic spots and has promoted the rapid recovery of the surrounding folklore, shopping, catering, and transportation.