Xintiandi Cultural Market is located in Xintiandi Shopping Plaza, one of the top ten landmark city complexes in Hefei, Anhui Province. The bazaar covers an area of 10,900 square meters, with a large scale, convenient traffic, huge flow of people, and is one of the prosperous business districts, with great potential for the development of the night economy.
1. Diversification of thematic scenes and business development, the bazaar should cover the integration of food, entertainment, travel and shopping, reflecting the youthful and differentiated characteristics of the neighborhood.
2. To make full use of Anhui's unique "printing culture" and the prosperity of the business district, to harmoniously integrate various business forms and the culture of the Wanjiang, and to give the Xintiandi Cultural Market a higher experience value.
3. To reflect the strong cultural atmosphere of the historical city and enhance the memory of the consumers, which puts high demands on the lighting service.
1. The block was opened on March 28, 2021, with 17 mobile stores and 10 groups of creative container shops put into operation. It greatly upgrades the public consumption experience, becomes the landmark of the night economy neighborhood of the Luyang District of Hefei City.
2. The new trendy and retro mobile shops grab tourists’ attention, becoming a creative gathering place with culture and connotation, and giving the old neighborhood a new vitality.
3. The unique lighting effect strengthens the visual experience of the night lighting of the bazaar, allowing the public to experience a "freshness" in the old city, and helping to upgrade the city image and lighting. It provides more space for the development of the night economy of Hefei.