Wangfujing Pedestrian Street, which enjoys the reputation of "Golden Street", can be dated back to the Yuan Dynasty with a history of more than 700 years. It is a must-visit place for domestic and foreign tourists to Beijing, and it is also one of the famous commercial landmarks in Beijing and even China. It is the most promising commercial street in China alongside the Champs Elysees in France and Fifth Avenue in the United States. "Wangfujing Art + Super Block" is a large-scale cultural and artistic exhibition activity committed to introducing young artistic talents and innovators. Encourage young people to carry out "art + consumption" brand innovation, promote young people's entrepreneurship and employment, and guide tourists to experience consumption.
1. As a golden street in China, Beijing Wangfujing has a century-old history,great political significance and high visibility. The sponsors have made three on-site visits to JEKEEN DreamWorks, and they have high recognition of our capabilities.
2. The project has strict requirements on the construction period and product details, and there are many changes in demand;
3. Taking "Art+" as its core theme, the mobile shops should be exquisite in visual appearance and lighting effects as well as to satisfy a variety of business formats.
1. "Wangfujing·Art + Super Block" was launched at the same time as the Wangfujing Brand Festival, from September 18th to October 31st, with an average daily passenger flow of up to 20W+, and holidays were increased by several times, quickly occupying the Frontpage headlines of domestic and foreign media;
2. It is a domestic landmark art block composed of 21 container shops of JEKEEN DreamWorks which caused tourists continuously to take pictures and share on social media.
3. JEKEEN’s mobile container shop can be matched with a variety of formats as an IP display window or a stage for performing. It adds new vitality to the Century Golden Street.
4. According to the "customize on-demand" principle, JEKEEN DreamWorks achieves great integration of business and landscape to satisfy the preferences of new generations and perfectly presenting the "renewal sense" of the century-old street culture.